Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Note From Your Vice President - Anthony Vulin

It has been an honor to serve on the Board of Directors of the LAGLCC for 5 years.  In 2008 I served as Vice President, 2009 as President and again this year as Vice President.  I have watched our chamber evolve over the years and I am excited to see so much happening.  


In 2010, I encourage you to join a committee and become more involved.  The more you put into this organization, the more you will get out of it.  I can attest to this by the many real estate referrals I have received through the Chamber.  


The LAGLCC is growing rapidly but still needs your help.  Help us all to spread word of the chamber. Invite your friends to attend our mixers, our educational programs, and to join our facebook group.  Then take it a step further and encourage them to become members.


Last but not least, give business referrals to other members. After all, isn't that what the LAGLCC is all about?

No comments: