Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Note From Your Secretary - Amanda Williams

This January, it was with tremendous pride I accepted my second term as Secretary of the LAGLCC. Given our chamber's recent, rapid growth under former President Randy Malmud, the position of Secretary has grown to one of even greater importance. So now, along with my fellow board members, I move into 2010 with an eye on continued growth under the exciting leadership of our newest President, Matt Skallerud. 

As Secretary, it is my responsibility to ensure that accurate  documentation exists to meet all legal requirements in order to maintain our status as a not for profit chamber of commerce. This includes recording when, how, and by whom the board's business is conducted. These responsibilities are spelled out fully in our by-laws.

No comments: